Friday, April 22, 2011

It's my party.

 Here's a look at my birthday --
 My family gave me a bike with a bike trailer and we went to the ward campout.
  It was a happy day.





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh la la on the bike! I literally told Matthew yesterday that since we can't afford a second car we get me a bike with a trailer instead! He agreed! That is pretty fancy Miss!

Angela said...

Cute Amy! I recently got a hybrid bike and hooked up the trailer I got 1 year ago (and have not been using) and Jasper and I are having a ball. Every day he BEGS to go for a bike ride. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

CinnaPatty said...

AWESOME! I'll come ride with you...

Anne said...

you and elle look like identical twins in this picture...a slight height difference, of course.

Charity said...

Yay! Looks fun! I love your blog. :)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com