Mom: "Ok Rock... close your eyes now and go to sleep."
Rock: "I am! (pause) I'm keeping one eye open just in case."
____________
Mom: "Have a good sleep..."
Rock: "I am going to dream about going to the zoo and then coming home and play pbs kids, and then read books. That's what I want to do."
____________
In the car Elle is talking about what she wants to be when she grows up. Right now she thinks she wants to be an eye doctor. Rock jumps into the conversation.
Rock: "You know what I going to be when I grow up?"
Mom: "What?"
Rock: (big smile on his face) "A GRANDPA!"
Mom: "Oh yeah? What do grandpas do?"
Rock: "They have white hair and they read books and play hide and seek."
A few days later in the car Rock tells me again that he is going to be a grandpa when he grows up . Then he asks:
"What are you going to be when you grow up mom?"
Mom: "What do you think I should be?"
Monday, August 6, 2012
According to Rock -- part 2
at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HAHAHAHA! Oh, the thinks they think. :)
Post a Comment