Friday, January 20, 2012

Harry Potter party

I am seriously late posting this, but is was a truly post worthy party.
Elle's Harry Potter party:

Diagon Alley
Wands choosing their owners
Ollivander's wands
Platform 9 3/4


Playing a game of" pin the tail on Dudley" on the Hogwarts express
Potions class
Loving Potions class




We made chocolate frogs and wizard cards that the kids got on the "Hogwarts Express"





The Sorting Hat


Darling wizards in training

Hagrid's Hut

Book Cake

The Fat Lady

Moaning Myrtle

Happy Birthday Elle Harry Potter Robinson
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

That was awesome! Did you come up with that on your own . . . or did the internet help you? :) I know I'd have consulted google. Either way, it was totally awesome! Well done.

The Andersons said...

oh my gosh Amy! This is incredible. What a great party. I'm going to do this for Nick's next birthday or something and use all your super cute ideas. :)

CinnaPatty said...

Well, you really make a fantastical fat lady! Did you notice my word for the day is fantastical? It is. What a fantastical party! Wish I could have been there to enjoy it all with you!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com