Friday, January 20, 2012

The case of the missing toenail...

Yep, you read it right. As he skipped out to the trampoline one morning he tripped and his toenail was scraped off.  It was not pretty, but he is mighty tough.  He has hardly let it slow him down.
 I grabbed the camera when at dinner his moans of pain turned into a song (you may recognize it as Katy Perry's "Firework"):



And then later in the night -- again the pain turns into a medley.... a little Beyonce this time...
and a little Lady Gaga! Good gracious!



4 comments:

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

LOL That was funny! I don't know enough Beyonce and Lady Gaga . . . but I sure loved the Katy Perry rendition. :) And hey, did you trim that boy's hair? He's so cute.

The Andersons said...

hahahaha! this just made my day. Ava's drawing, Rock's songs, and his adorable curly/little face. I'm dying over all of it.

Anne said...

i am dying over these 3 posts...the squirrel story is too much, the potter part is awesome and rock is hilarious. love you!

Megan said...

This is the best thing I have seen in a long time! And, it makes me feel a lot better that my children aren't the only ones who know these songs. Party Rock Anthem in their current favorite. Josh started humming it at Sunday dinner with my parents - they were not impressed.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com